EDITED: NEW VERSION OF VIDEO SINCE OTHER HAD BEEN PULLED
Swiped from my friend Jill, the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Leave me a note if you play along so I can come visit.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real or artificial tree? real
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever we find the time to go get one
4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Yep, esp. homemade
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my bike... or the complete set of Anne of Green Gables books
7. Do you have a nativity scene? several
8. Hardest person to buy for? My son and son-in-law... men in general are hard for me to buy for
9. Easiest person to buy for? the girls
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I've ever received a really bad gift
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? yes :-)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th St.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? normally the day after Christmas... this year I'm way late
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? everything! lol
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't have one favorite. I like most of them.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen; Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen. But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all.... Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? depends.. sometimes one, sometimes the other, sometimes a big bow...
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? How early it seems to start any more... Christmas stuff was in the stores before Halloween! Does anyone else remember when they started putting it out closer to Thanksgiving?
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? different colors depending on my mood.
24. What do/did you leave for Santa? when I was growing up it was milk and cookies. All the kids are grown now, so we don't leave anything out
|Your Christmas is Most Like: A Charlie Brown Christmas|
Each year, you really get into the spirit of Christmas.
Which is much more important to you than nifty presents.