Getting in the Christmas Mood 2


~~~~~
What The Holidays Mean to You

For you, the holidays are about celebration. You enjoy all the fun and fellowship that the holidays bring.

You celebrate the holidays in a minimalist style. You are likely to only give one great present and decorate your house with a few special items.

During the holidays, you feel magical. You love all of the decorations and how happy people are. You like to sit back and take it all in.

You think the holidays should be comforting and relaxing. You don't like the holiday rush... you just like the simple pleasure of the holidays.

Your favorite holiday memories strongly evoke your senses. You are vividly aware of all the tastes, smells, and sounds of the holidays.

~~~~~
Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride? The Ferris Wheel. I like the feeling of being high up in the air and looking around, plus they go slow enough they don't do weird things to my tummy. Those spinning things??? Uh.. no... make me sick as a dog.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations? do my best to avoid them. But, if it's very uncomfortable, I normally get real quiet and try to ignore the unpleasantness

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics? probably a five... depends on the person I'm with and whether it's likely to stay a discussion or turn into an argument. I don't argue.. especially about things like that


Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to? nope, and nope. I've only had the flu once and I don't want it again. However, every time my DH would get one, he'd get sick, so now we just try to avoid crowds, wash our hands a lot and pray for the best. We'll save the shots for those people who really need it.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television? less than five, unless you count old movies on TCM or FMC. :-)

Comments

  1. I used to like the Ferris Wheel ride, but had a bad experience once and I ended up being sick after I got off. I'd probably try it again now they seem to go around slower now.
    My feast is up here.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! All you no-shot people are making me reconsider again!!! Dagnabit!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy!!

    Ya me too....the main course. I don't need to be sick to prevent sick---y'know?

    Thanks for the wonderful comment. You really brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our feasts are quite similar this week...great minds think alike ;-) Thanks for stopping by, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I know, my hubby thinks the flu shot makes him get sick too. I don't think it's actaully possible, since it's a dead virus, but anyway...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the youtube video.

    I love Ferris Wheel because you're so high, you get to see the world below you and for that one time, it feels great.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment