Not Tonight, Dear... I Have a Headache

Which means.... you get to check out some quizzes:

from Marianne:

You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



from Allie:

BLUE

Congratulations, you are a primary Blue. Your heart-felt communication style creates peace and harmony in the workplace. You know how to bring out the best in others.


You can find out your colors by going here.

And... not from anyone:







What Disney Love Song is Yours? (Video and Lyrics Included)



"A Whole New World"From AladdinLyrics:I can show you the worldShining, shimmering, splendidTell me, princess, now when didYou last let your heart decide?I can open your eyesTake you wonder by wonderOver, sideways and underOn a magic carpet rideA whole new worldA new fantastic point of viewNo one to tell us noOr where to goOr say we're only dreamingA whole new worldA dazzling place I never knewBut when I'm way up hereIt's crystal clearThat now I'm in a whole new world with youNow I'm in a whole new world with youUnbelievable sightsIndescribable feelingSoaring, tumbling, freewheelingThrough an endless diamond skyA whole new worldDon't you dare close your eyesA hundred thousand things to seeHold your breath - it gets betterI'm like a shooting starI've come so farI can't go back to where I used to beA whole new worldEvery turn a surpriseWith new horizons to pursueEvery moment red-letterI'll chase them anywhereThere's time to spareLet me share this whole new world with youA whole new worldThat's where we'll beA thrilling chaseA wondrous placeFor you and me
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Comments