Contests are Bustin' Out All Over

In addition to the BAFABW Contest and the LASR Contest (you really need to enter that one... the prize is awesome), there is yet ANOTHER contest going on this month for book lovers.

Camy Tang is giving away THREE baskets of books AND an 8 GB Nano IPod and all you have to do is subscribe to her Yahoo newsletter, read this message on the group, and follow the directions ... Camy has a link to the entry form on her site. It's as easy as pie.

I would appreciate it if (when you fill out the entry form) you would put down you were referred by me... maracujabr. Thanks so much and good luck in the contest! When you've entered over there, leave me a comment here and you'll be entered in another drawing here for even more books AND an extra entry in my BAFABW Contest.

~~~~~~~~~








Judy
"Be nice to your enemies - it will drive them crazy"
'What is your personal life motto?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Comments

  1. That's amusing! I'll give it a try too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out about my contest!
    Camy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment