Book Meme and a Quiz

It's all Marianne's fault. She keeps me SOOOO busy giving away free books that I hardly have time to blog! (NAH... that's not true... but I HAVE been very busy AND I'm trying to rework a couple of short stories there have been "interest" in)

Anyway, I had seen this meme once before and was going to do it, but Marianne beat me to it. Oh, well, I always steal borrow things from her so why should I stop now?

Here are the rules:

Go to the advanced book search on Amazon, type your first name into the Title field, and post the most interesting/amusing cover that shows up.




Judy Moody sounds like my kinda girl... and she seems like she is having a day like I do sometimes!!!

Poor Judy Moody.
~~~~~
Once again, Marianne are twins. I don't guess it's any wonder we work so well together!

What sport are you?
Your Result: Tennis
 

You get get quite touchy sometimes, chill out! You prefer you own company, and concentrate better on your own. Try going own with your friends more. You should try listening to My Chemical Romance, Evanescence and Take That.

Volleyball
 
Hockey
 
What sport are you?
Make Your Own Quiz

Comments

  1. LOL! My Dd Loves Judy Moody books. I think she's pretty cool myself.

    Okay, what's my book? Well all I found were Authors with my name and here's the one that caught my fancy

    Marbles in my Underpants by Renee French
    apparently it is a collection of drawings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment