August Happiness Challenge- Day Twelve



I've told y'all that the thing that makes me the happiest is my family. Well, this morning when I checked my mail, I had a note from my first born that made me smile and I wanted to share it with you all.

Hey, I was just playing around on the internet and googled your name and came up with a ton of different websites with your stories and such. Have I told you lately how proud I am of you?


Isn't she beautiful? And.. she's coming home to see us soon.. and that makes me happy as well.
******

And...are you ready for this? TOMORROW is the big day... where you will find out what my big secret is. I wonder if anyone has figured it out yet?
******

A great contest for you... and me :-) I LOVE contests (betcha didn't know that, did you?) Well, have I got a contest to share with you.

If you want a free book... just check out Brenda's blog.

A SEASON OF FORGIVENESS
by Brenda Coulter
Available in stores September 25.
Order now from Amazon.
Read most of the first chapter at BrendaCoulter.com

Here's the trailer... I can hardly wait to read the book after this:



What are you waiting for? Go... enter! And then... check this out:

Folgers Gourmet Selections. Get A Free Sample

I love my coffee... so how can I turn down a FREE sample??? And, how can you?

Comments

  1. Awww! That is sweet :D That is definitely something to be happy about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:24 PM

    What a wonderful and thoughtful daughter. You definitely raised her right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi judy, i hope i could join the contest but i am really busy, the idea is really interesting, i hope you get more participants before the deadline, oh yeah, your daughter definitely has something to be proud of about her mom, congratulations ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment