... at 4 AM, I'm swiping this from Alice, who (btw) is one of our reviewers at LASR. Swing by and read about some of the books she likes.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ***
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. *******
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ***
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. **
7. Give link credit where credit is due. *****
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. ***
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it's nice to know who is reading! ***
10. Make a blogger template unique: change the background colour, or add a background picture to your header. *
11. Write positively even if the situation is seemingly negative -- spread joy and not gloom. You can do it!
12. When you find something that interests you, write about it. Sharing yourself with others is one of the best things about blogging.
Now... ten people I want to link with [rubbing hands gleefully together]. Okay, here goes: Kailani, Lianne, Marianne, Jill, Rachel, Mert, Margie, Renee, Karen (it will give her something to do while she's blogging blogging all night!!!), and you!