I'm Brain Dead...

... from allergy medicine, so here's a meme I stole from Margie

***************

Here’s how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. New question– press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool



***************

Here is the soundtrack to my life:

Opening Credits:

Symphony #3 in E-Flat Major

Waking Up:

Mrs. Robinson-- Simon and Garfunkel

First Day At School:

Jailhouse Rock-- Elvis Presley

Falling in Love:

For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her-- Simon and Garfunkel

Breaking Up:

Despetar--Aisha Duo

Prom:

Love Me Tender--Elvis Presley

Life’s Okay:

All Shook Up-- Elvis Presley

Mental Breakdown:

Don't Be Cruel--Elvis Presley

Driving:

Scarborough Fair--Simon and Garfunkel

Flashback:

The Music of the Night-- Phantom of the Opera

Getting Back Together:

Wind Beneath My Wings--Dino

Wedding:

Song of the Sea-- Dino

Birth of a Child:

Good Luck Charm-- Elvis Presley

Final Battle:

Tell Me on Sunday--Andrew Lloyd Webber

Death Scene:

Memory--Andrew Lloyd Webber

Funeral Song:

I Am a Rock--Simon and Garfunkel

End Credits:

Too Much-- Elvis Presley

Comments

  1. Sorry about the allergies, they're bad here this year...are you on prescription drugs? If you're doing over the counter, I really like Claritin...does well w/o knocking me out.

    As for your shuffle...that was pretty cool. some of the songs seemed like they were appropriate, some not so much. Oh well.

    I don't have any type of machine that does that for me...I like my radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this my favrite me me that I've ever seen. I like it som kuch I'm going to steal the idea and use it one day next week on my blog.

    This tells me you must really like Elvis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:15 PM

    That's funny. I may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was pretty cool. Like Travis, this is the best meme so far (Besides the Big Fish Story) I like it because you get to know what's on a person's iPod. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment