An Announcement

Happy Sunday, all! I have some exciting news to share… well, it's exciting to me and I hope it will be to you as well. I want to introduce a brand new group blog: The Long and the Short of It: Reviewing Long and Short Romance, One Story at a Time. It is the brainchild of Marianne Arkins, who has graciously invited me to join her.

The purpose of this group blog is simply to share with our readers stories we enjoy. For the time being, we are limiting the reviews to women's fiction or romance, mainly because that's the majority of what both Marianne and I read. If you are interested in becoming a member of LASR (what a nifty anagram), email Marianne and she'll be sure to hook you up with all the criteria.

We do welcome guest reviewers and will gladly provide a link to your blog. If you have read either a short story or a novel which would fit in those categories and you would like to review it, write it up and email it to either Marianne or me.

Go over to LASR and check out Marianne's review of "Montana Hideaway," by Jessica Joubert.

Comments

  1. I'll definitely be checking this blog out! Thanks.

    Guess what? You're being tagged! Stop by my blog for more info.

    Have a great week!

    Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll definitely be keeping you, your son and your family in my prayers! I start to hyperventilate when I think of my sons (who are 7 and 9) servings some day. I cannot even begin to imagine what you're going through right now.

    Lisa T. (Jared's Mom) left you a message on my blog- under For Jared, the first post.

    Take care,
    Renee'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment