I am Excited

As I mentioned, we went to the coast last week. Now... Bob bought me a laptop so I could use it to keep up with customers and do invoices, but also so we could have stay "in touch" blogwise and Internet-wise while we were away enjoying the sun and surf and fishing. But... did the dial up connection we pay for every month want to cooperate this time?? Not when Judy was wanting to get on and check her mail, or check out her favorite blog friends, or post her writing, or...! Did Bob have problems? Of course not!! Grrrr....

Anyway, I came home to find that Jill had nominated me for a Thinking Blog Award.


I've known Jill since before Valentine's Day (she was my swap friend for the Valentine Day's Goody Swap) and I've enjoyed her blog ever since. She inspires me. She's a freelancer, a writer, a great mom to "the Boy," and she makes me laugh. She's also going to have a new baby, so hop over and tell her hello.

Here are the "rules":

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.

The participation rules are simple:


1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote


The bloggers I pick are:

Margie from "Do You Have Issues?". She always has something interesting to talk about from a unique perspective.

LadyBugCrossing. I enjoy reading about her family, but she makes me tired. They are a busy, busy family!

Karen from "Write from Karen." She's an excellent writer and has the coolest contests!

Another Karen, this one from "Ms.Karen's Blog." Another writer who makes me laugh.

And.. last but definitely not least, the inimitable Bonnie Wren. One of the highlights in my week is I get to be on Bonnie's Super Sabado! Bonnie is taking a blog-break right now, but hopefully she will be back soon.

Thank you again, Jill, for this honor.

Comments

  1. Congratulations Judy for being recognized in a great way. You truly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment