Winning is so much fun

You’re invited to The Debutante’s Ball and meet Anna, Eileen, Jennifer, Kristy, Mia, and Tish. They share a very special bond: they are all celebrating their debuts this year. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed their grog (group blog). Many of you may already read them, but I’ve only discovered them recently. I also had the honor of winning this month’s postcard contest. I’m so excited!

I found this new quiz at Mert’s and thought I would give it a try. It’s… interesting. Some of the things are right on the money. Some… well, I’ll let you try to figure out which are which.




ColorQuiz.comJudy took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Intense, vital, and animated, taking a delight in ..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




Need to go do yesterday's prompt from my writing group now. See ya!

Comments

  1. Hi Judy,
    Thank you for dropping in on my blog. I'm adding yours to my links, so I too can drop in on you from time to time. Us new writers need to be there for each other, it's a tough world out there in the big land of publishing.
    I did your colourquiz... It was spot on for me...:-)

    Best wishes
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Oooo cool! Let us know what your goody gift was when you receive it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, congrats on winning! I visited them and they are sure a fun group of girls. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:50 PM

    Hey Judy! So pleased you've won, and I picked up your goody bag items today ;-) Thanks for hanging with the Debs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment