The Mystery Has Been Solved

Marianne has solved the mystery. It was not a kingfisher, but is, in all likelihood, a Blue Heron. And, now we know.

You know what's ironic? I'll go to google in a flash for things I need or want to know, but I never even thought about googling the bird. Sheesh.... I must have been more tired than I thought.

I have 10 requests ready to go out for writers guidelines. I have another one that needs to go out, but I have to go to the post office and buy some IRC's... it's going to Canada. Unless.... I can con some of my Canadian friends into sending me Canadian stamps in exchange for US stamps. Any takers? :-)

I'm involved in . This is the first month and I think it will be fun. My swap partner is Laughing Muse. This month's theme for the swap is "food" and her package will go out tomorrow.

I need to send some specific scenes of A God-given Husband to my friend Lianne, print out the last five chapters of it and go over the comments Marianne wrote and edit the last half, then... when I finish my brainstorming session with Li... rewrite the book. LOL. I also some things to read from other writers. I need to get to it. Have a great Sunday.

Comments