Monday Madness

Today's Monday Madness is a fill-in-the-blank. But, first, a brief word:

Check out Snowdays, make your own snowflake and help out the Salvation Army (Popular Front will donate $$ depending on how many snowflakes are created). And, while you're there... check out my snowflake. It's #3,181,579. Now... on to this week's Monday Madness.

1. I wish people would just be nice to each other. What ever happened to just plain old-fashioned manners?

2. My biggest pet peeve where other drivers are concerned, ispeople turning in front of me, then slowing down.

3. I will probably spend aboutway too much money on holidays this season.

4. I really hope tohave "Overdue Love" submitted to Womans World by the end of this calendar year.

5. I make abouta jillion resolutions each year, and keepmaybe one or two of them.

Comments

  1. Judy, thanks so much for the visit and the link to the dream site. I am going to check it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! Great list - Amen to your #1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very late on my MM this week because I had no internet access for almost a week. It has resumed yesterday so I'm back. :-)

    I also believe the big difference it will make if people just show a little kindness to one another.

    I hope you get to submit "Overdue Love" soon.

    Take care,
    Rach

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment