Aaron's home.

We've just gotten back from picking up our Marine son, Aaron... he's home for Christmas. Next week, the girls will be down from North Carolina, so we'll have a houseful (I know, I know.. I've told y'all that already!)

Anyway... here's a picture of the boy and his mom, taken with Aaron's picture phone:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If someone who will remain nameless, but whose initials are AR, would send me the pictures HE took with HIS picture phone over Thanksgiving... then I could post photos of the REST of the family.... Bekah, if you're reading this... go and "remind" Anthony again!!!!

Hope y'all have a great day.

Comments

  1. So... You were what? Like nine years-old when you had him? You don't look like his mom. Bet you're thrilled to have him home.

    BTW, the Blogger Beta version is a PAIN. I love that it posts in an instant, and I like the tags, but it won't remember me and I have to sign in every single time. Don't do it until you have to.

    cjutvi - Can't just use TiVo very instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh gal...I thought you were gonna say this is him and his galfriend...you don't look no older than him!!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! Wow, you look more like brother and sister to me. He must be proud to have a cool mom.

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome kid!

    Mom's not bad, either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment