Friday Feast One Hundred & Fourteen

It's late today... but at least it's still Friday. Click here to play Friday's Feast.

Appetizer
Name a song you know by heart. I was a preschool teacher for years and homeschooled before that, so I know a LOT of kids' songs. One that comes to mind right off the top of my head was "There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly." Yeah, I know it's a book, but there's a song as well.

Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person? Well, I can think of one thing that (since I was old enough to know better, anyway) I've never done in front of anyone else... but I'm not sure we want to discuss it!!!

Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like? every day... normally the blue scope.

Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when... I do stupid things.

Dessert
What was the last food you craved? salt and cracked black pepper Cape Cod potato chips.

Comments

  1. Those tater chips sound good! I have to look for that flavor. (Like I need another food item to crave!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the Ever-Absent-Judy:

    Where are you? You don't write, you don't call...

    Sincerely,

    M

    zqemb - Zowie! Quick, eat my boots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment