Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cliffs of Moher

Today's post comes courtesy of Question of the Day. Thanks, Indigo!

If you could stand at the pinnacle of any natural object or man-made structure, what would it be?



The beautiful Cliffs of Moher Posted by Picasa


Without a doubt, I would go back to the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland. I first experienced the wonder of these when I was in Ireland researching "Kathleen" with Lianne. I found the cliffs to be one of the most awe-inspiring locations I've been. One day, DH and I will make that trip together. And, I can hardly wait.

*******
Also, thanks to Wystfull1 for the following Halloween quiz.







"A spooky hallowe'en quiz!"




You're a cat - the sexiest halloween symbol. You're very laid back about the whole thing but you feel most comfortable at this time of year. you'll do anything for a treat!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



*****
And, thanks to Sheri for the following quiz.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
1,287
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



And, for further information: DH- 257.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hey Judy, here via Michele's -- that looks absolutely beautiful....My spot would probably be on Cathedral Rock in Sedona -- my favorite place on earth (so far)

sugarnspice said...

Oh my!
Those are gorgeous.
As for me, I think it would be the Sphinx or pyramids of Egypt... I've always been fascinated by them.

Better Safe Than Sorry said...

that looks beautiful. my husband's family is from ireland (grandparents, i think) but i've never been. i have been to england, years ago, and loved it. i do hope to make it to ireland yet.
i did the name quiz yesterday on another blog that i read, i have a fairly common first name (jane) but uncommon surname but can't remember the numbers i got.
thanks for dropping by via qotd.

Brian said...

Growing up in the mid-west, I'd have to say the Gulf of Mexico. I lived in Florida for 4-years and have become land locked again recently. I just can't get enough of the ocean breeze and the scenic sunsets.