Friday Feast 112

Thank heaven for Friday's Feast. I'm usually brain dead by this time of the week. And, this week is no exception. Click on the link and play along.

Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week? Organized exercise? Like treadmill, crunches, etc.? None. DH and I work outside very actively with our business... cutting trees, running stump grinders, raking, cleaning, etc. LOTS!!!

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be? Hmmm... "The Babblings of Judy"... with a picture of a babbling brook.

Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old. Let me count back on my fingers and toes and fingers again... what years were those? What does Google say was on television during those years? Oh, yes... I remember a lot of these shows, but you only want one. Okay.... The Man from UNCLE I just loved Ilya Kuryakin... sigh.

Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase? I would probably use it for (a)partial payment for my yearly Writers Village University dues or (b)take a creative writing course at the local college.

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues? It depends on where the colors are. My walls and furniture.... normally neutral, so I can change the color scheme by just changing out curtains, pillows, etc. I have a couple of neutral outfits, but I look better in black or red. My favorite color is blue and I wear that a lot as well. I guess my answer is... "yes."

Comments

  1. Nice feast. :) Sounds like you get a ton of exercise with your business. Have a great Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your feast. Wish I could come up with a creative blog title

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! With the type of work you do, you really don't need any organized exercise! That's how it was back when I was a sheetmetal worker too... *sigh*... those were the days! Great feast today! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do sometimes feel guilty not exercising when almost everyone I know does but since our doctor say that housework is also one form of good exercise, I don't feel guilty anymore.
    Mine's up now. Come feast with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Late stopping by FF this week. I love your dessert. "Yes"

    I gotta have diversity, because my life is so diverse. Sometimes I feel nuetral and wanna hide in the crowd and sometime sI feel hot and need to wear red. LOL! Great Feast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:35 AM

    I agree on the colors...it depends where you put the colors on what I like better...

    BTW...this is my first time to your blog...nice spot you have here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment