Sunday, August 27, 2006
Today's blog from Monday Madness.
This week's questions are coming off the top of my head; hope you enjoy! Hope you all have a great week, and thanks for playing! =)
1. Do you do dishes by hand or do you use a dishwasher? A dishwasher. Of course, when my kids were little they would say, "Mom, why don't we get a dishwasher?" and I would tell them, "I have three of them." They didn't find it amusing.
2. How many people have your cell phone number? A pile of them, because we use if for business.
3. Do you shower in the morning or at night? At night, normally. My hair is so long and thick, if I wash it in the morning it takes forever to dry. So... I wash it at night and by morning it's dry.
4. Do you ever have a song 'stuck' in your head? Constantly. The only way to get rid of it is normally to sing it, which really irritates my daughter, because then it gets stuck in HER head!
5. Do you pay your bills when they arrive, or do you wait until closer to the due date to pay them? We get paid once a month, so I pay my bills once a month.
6. Are you obsessive about anything in particular? I don't think so. I like the kitchen clean, but if dishes get left overnight, I don't freak out about it. If I'm obsessive about anything, it's probably lights on during the day. Oh, and I don't like dark rooms, so I'll always open the blinds and curtains.
7. What one thing would you say you have a zero tolerance for? Broken promises. If someone makes me a promise and then breaks it, I have a hard time dealing with that.
Time for you to play.