I love this site!
1. How many "people" pictures do you have displayed in your house?
A pile. DH and I (wedding picture), my mom, my in-laws, bunches of pictures of the kids. A few on our hall wall, most of them in the downstairs living room, our wedding picture on my dresser in our bedroom.
2. How many times a month/year do you rearrange your furniture?
At least every other month (not always the same room, of course). I'm fixing to rearrange my son's room, probably this week. That's what he gets for leaving us to go to Hawaii! We want to replace the window in our den with either a bay window or a picture window, so I'll be rearranging that room as well. I just finished rearranging the downstairs living room. I'm fixing to rip the carpet out, paint the room, sell the furniture and buy more... so that will be another rearranging.
3. Do you check your email every day? If so, how many times a day? Every day? Definitely yes. And, the number of times depends on how busy we are. Pretty much everytime I come back to the house.
4. How often do you generally look at a clock/watch on any given day? Maybe once...a lot less now that DH is retired. In our stump grinding business, we don't generally have any place we HAVE to be at a given time.
5. How do you handle telemarketer phone calls? Let the answering machine pick up any numbers that aren't local or that I don't recognize. I love caller ID. I know, I know... you can't really love something that can't love you back.... but I really, really, really like it!!!!
Play along with me and let me know you've posted.