Green Sister 41

"So nice to see you here," came a voice from behind Janna.

She twirled to see Ann Vivene standing behind her. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, she wore thick, black framed glasses, and her skirt fell to just mid-knee. Ann looked herself up and down and then frowned at Janna.

"I know this is your dream," she said, with a petulant tone in her voice, "but I do wish you would get this image of me out of your head. I don't think it was that true even then."

With a wave of her hand, Ann transformed herself. Her hair was twisted up at the back of her head, with soft tendrils framing her face. The glasses were replaced with contacts and she was dressed in a black skirt, blue top and white lab coat.

"What are you doing here and why all this?" Janna asked, waving her hand at her friends, who were chatting to each other, oblivious to the drama being played out in front of them.

"I know you've been looking for me and I thought this was a good way for us to get together. Besides, I want to see your face when I start removing your friends, one by one. Oh," she said, as Janna gasped, "they aren't really here, nor are they really together, but that isn't important. No matter where they are, I can reach them and ...well, you wouldn't want to see what happens to them. It's not pretty. Let's just say, they won't be here with you any longer."

Comments

  1. Sympathy... right? For your wrist?

    Ooooooh.... poor baby.... are you okay? Anything I can do? Awwww....

    Okay, enough of that. You can type with one hand, so keep writing. :-)

    rovjsjcy - Roses only villify Jessica, so just cut yours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment