Happy New Year

It's time to get back to work and to start on those goals. One of the goals I've set for myself is to write every work day... something, anything (well, I don't think I'll count the grocery list, but anything else is fair game!)

I got an email from a friend in England with the following test. Being a test junkie, I couldn't resist. I was very sad to only get a 23 (not sure what passing is, but according to the test I'm "very, very close"...) The test is supposedly a test to see if you qualify for American citizenship. Sigh. I don't... do you think they'll make me leave the country?

Seriously, it's an interesting test and a good way to test yourself on your own knowledge of American history. Have fun!

Citizenship Test

Comments

  1. I got a 25 on the test and what really makes me mad is that three of the ones I got wrong, I originally answered right and then changed 'em... stupid me.

    The ones I really didn't know were:

    How many Amendments have been proposed but never ratified?

    and

    In what year was the last amendment ratified?

    Guess I need to brush up on those ammendments, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment