15 Minutes at a Time

I began again yesterday. It's AMAZING what you can get done in 15 minutes! I've been avoiding the dreaded refrigerator. Of all the chores in the house, it's the one I hate the absolute most. I set my timer for 15 minutes... and, I admit, when the timer went off I had stuff sitting all over my counter. BUT, I also had the complete top shelf (which is really two narrower adjustable shelves, one with a drawer) AND the drawer washed and put back in place... adjusting them so I have a lot more room for tall things. The "science experiments" that had been lurking in the depths had already been disposed of and the dishes they were in put in the dishwasher. So... all I had to do was wipe off a few jars and TW and put them back in place. I was so motivated by that time, I spent ANOTHER 15 minutes cleaning out and reorganizing my silverware drawer.

Now, all that might not sound like a lot to some people, but it's a milestone for me. These are things I've just been putting off doing, 'cause I didn't think I had the time to do 'em. Well, I was wrong.

Unfortunately, I kinda got lost in redoing my website yesterday afternoon and completely ran out of time. I'm proud of it, though. I added a new page of authors I really like and kinda cleaned up the other link pages... adding some more room between links. Before it looked very tight and closed in.

Anyway... my time is up here. I have to go put a load of laundry in and fold some towels, then I have 15 minutes to give Timeless Tales on a prompt. Hopefully, during the towel-folding time, I can think of something to write. Toodles!

Comments